TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions of sale of Timbuk2 Europe B.V. ("Timbuk2" and these terms and conditions of sale: the "Conditions"). These Conditions apply to all orders placed by you with Timbuk2 via this webstore (www.timbuk2bags.eu). By placing an order, you agree to the applicability of these Conditions on the agreement between you and Timbuk2.
These Conditions set out the rights and obligations of the parties that apply to you ordering of products via the webstore of Timbuk2. Please read these Conditions carefully before ordering. You should understand that by ordering our Goods, you agree to be bound by these Conditions. Timbuk2 recommends that you store these Conditions on your computer and/or print them for your records.
Information about Timbuk2
Timbuk2 Europe B.V. is a private limited liability company incorporated in the Netherlands. The full contact information is as follows:
Chamber of Commerce number: 62065289
- To enable the smooth and timely execution of the agreement by Timbuk2, it is important that you correctly and completely provide your name, your e-mail address and the delivery address as per the instructions. You are responsible for the accuracy of the details provided by you.
- If you are under 18 years old you are not authorized to make a transaction or register an account with us on the website.
- Timbuk2 will use the details provided by you only in the manner indicated in the privacy statement, which is available on this website.
Offer and Agreement
- When you buy an article via the webstore of Timbuk2 Europe, you enter into an agreement with Timbuk2. The agreement starts when Timbuk2 has sent a confirmation to the e-mail address specified by you. All Orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Timbuk2.
- An agreement arising from an offer which contains an obvious mistake and/or error, such as an unusually low price, is not binding upon Timbuk2. Please contact Timbuk2 when you doubt the validity of an offer.
- If you are not legally capable of entering into contracts, Timbuk2 is legally entitled to cancel the order with you and will not be obliged to supply the Goods.
Price and Payment
- The price quoted in the webstore when you place an order is the total price including all taxes and, unless otherwise indicated, delivery charges.
- You can pay for your order in the ways indicated in the webstore of Timbuk2.
- Timbuk2 will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your order at the time we send you an email order confirmation.
- Timbuk2 endeavors to dispatch the goods to you as soon as possible after you place your order, normally within 2 working days if the goods are in stock, and in any event within 30 days beginning on the day after you place your Order..
- Orders are shipped to the delivery address provided by you and dispatched by courier.
- If the delivery address is located outside the European Union, it is possible that the country in question charges additional levies, such as import tax. Timbuk2 has no influence or control over such levies and can therefore not provide you with further information. You must check yourself if the ordered articles can be exported and imported to the country in question and what the costs are, before placing such an order.
- Ownership of the ordered products passes to you as soon as Timbuk2 has received full payment.
- Timbuk2 takes great care to ensure that products are shipped accurately and in full. Should you unexpectedly receive incomplete or damaged products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timbuk2 aims to display products on the website as accurately as possible. The nature of the offered products may result in differences (such as color differences) between the display of products on the website and the actual product.
- Your Timbuk2 bag is sewn by hand and might contain some slight imperfections. These slight imperfections are no defects but add character to an already awesome product.
- Timbuk2 stands behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. Our 5 year warranty is valid only when the Timbuk2 product is purchased directly via www.timbuk2bags.eu or through an “Authorized Reseller”, to be proven by an invoice showing purchase piece and point of purchase.
- If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship we will repair the bag at our discretion. Damages not covered are those resulting from abuse, normal wear and tear, accidental damage, and cosmetic damages that do not affect the functionality of the bag (such as scratches or stained fabrics).
- How to process a warranty claim can be found in a separate section on the website under “Warranty & Repair Process”
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to terminate the agreement within 10 days after receipt of the product without giving any reasons for doing so. You can use your right to terminate the agreement by sending the completed “withdrawal and returns” form to:
- In case of a termination as per 7a) Timbuk2 refunds the amount paid for the product in question within 14 days from receipt of the returned product at the Timbuk2 Returns Department.
- The termination right as per 7a) is meant to determine if the product is suitable and if you indeed want the product. It is permissible to use the product as far as necessary to verify whether or not you actually want the product, just like you would do in a retail space. Further use of the product, such as using the product in a public space or any other actual use, affects your termination right as set out in more detail in Article 7e).
- When you return a product that has been damaged, has been washed, where labels have been removed, that is incomplete or contains other signs of wear which show that you have used the product more extensively than permitted as per 7d), you are liable towards Timbuk2 for the associated decrease in
Changes to these Conditions
If Timbuk2 decides to change these Conditions, it will publish the changed Conditions on this website. You are advised to check on a regular basis if the Conditions have changed. Any changes do not apply to orders that were placed before the date of change. These Conditions were last changed on March 2, 2020.
Timbuk2 aims to deliver the highest possible quality regarding its products and services. Should you have any complaints, you can direct them to us by post or e-mail to:
By using this website, you accept that communication with us will mainly be electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on this website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Please note that you are entering into an agreement with a Dutch company. These Terms and Conditions of Trade and any contracts based on them, are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Dutch courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Trade shall limit or exclude any statutory rights granted to you under local law (in particular consumer protection laws) which remain unaffected and in full force and effect.